Features & Attributes
Weight: 66.0 lbs
Dimensions: 31.5 × 23.6 × 11.8 in
10-year warranty is standard, 15 and 20 year warranty extensions available.
Note: Rapid system shutdown is required for all PV systems installed on buildings. SMA systems require additional hardware for rapid shutdown and you may need to add extra components depending on your installation and the local requirements:
For NEC 2014: SMAs rapid shutdown box is a cost-effective solution to meet 2014 NEC 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements.
For NEC 2017: Optimizers can be added onto every module to comply with 2017 NEC 690.12 requirements for system Rapid Shutdown. The TS4-R-F provides the necessary safety features and is the most cost-effective solution for NEC 2017 compliance. SMA offers a full line of optimizers with monitoring, shade mitigation and module optimization features, click here for the complete list of options.
Note that using TS4 optimizers will disable the Secure Power Supply functionality of the inverter.
- World’s first Secure Power Supply now offers up to 2,000 W
- Full grid management capabilities ensures a utility-compliant solution for any market
- New Installation Assistant with direct access via smartphone minimizes time in the field
- Integrated disconnect simplifies equipment stocking and speeds installation
- SMA’s proprietary OptiTracTM Global Peak technology mitigates shade with ease
- Multiple independent MPPTs accommodate hundreds of stringing possibilities
- Two-part enclosure concept allows for simple, expedited servicing
- Enhanced AFCI technology reduces false tripping while improving sensitivity in real arcs, greatly reducing unneeded service calls